Friday, May 05, 2006

Now entering the ring....


So I guess I got this itch to start a blog so I can vent and get words out to everyone who has interest in my life and how it is progressing from this point. For those of you, just tuning back into my life, let me catch you up.

(announcer)
Previously on iamcarriemiller...

-Moved to NYC 2 years ago this July.
-Now working as a Co-Manager at French Connection at their US flagship store in SOHO
-Endlessly working on photography in my spare time
-About to have a showing in the next month at Galla
-Enjoying supporting my love and his success with his band
-Trying hard to travel more and experience as much as possible with him in his downtime off tour


and that is about up to date for you all.

Go to my photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/iamcarriemiller to see what i have been shooting lately

and the rants will start....online diary, nyc life commentary commencing... now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home