Sunday, May 03, 2009

New shit...new shit...



So I am taking on new projects lately: photos, writing, reading, exercising? Weird...Not like I don't have enough to occupy my time...but it feels good to really just loose myself in being creative. It's kind of like rediscovering that your emotions can rule your world but be expressed versus being kept in line by routine and policy. Pretty amazing, if I do say so...

The writing project is coming along nicely, although I have been somewhat slacking this last week! Starting Tuesday I go full force...3 new episodes. There, goal set.

Photos, you ask? I just ordered about 20 large scale prints to put together into a new show for the Sake Bar. Time to take down the crusty, grime that is up there...very dark, very street art....time to breathe some life into that place....make it shine.

I am also trying to read, bust out some crossword puzzles every day and get back into doing my weights and shit...gotta strengthen up my core again. I really let my back rule the roost and now I am way outta practice! But I can say I am back up to about 12 real pushups, and feel better about my health.

Keep a lookout for some new stuff from me and friends. I hope to have more details about the photo show and the writing thing soon. Gotta keep the wraps on it, no spoilers, peeps.

Oh, and a reminder: classical piano does rule, douchebags should get shit on and support local artists.
Goodnight
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home