Thursday, November 27, 2008

Backs, fronts, and the myth of the sock monster...

So my back is fuct. That is right- F.U.C.k.T.

Not quite sure what to do with it....so I am doing THIS


for now until I can go to THIS


and so far its ok and doesn't mess with my tummy so that is a good thing I guess.

And I just watched a youtube of lil wayne freestyling at some rap show and I am amazed at both his tattoos and his GRILLZ. Sheeeeeeit....I mean, really....REALLY?


That shit is redick. RE-dick.

And as for the sock monster? He is alive and well and has ate the partners to 3 pairs of our latest socks to venture down the road to cleanliness....

That basteard.
BEWARE. This bitch is, well, a bitch.
One word for you that this bitch does: Steeelst. look it up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how you hurt your back?

nick..?!?..

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home