Saturday, April 05, 2008

Temperance...


in the first.


I leave for California tomorrow. I am excited to learn new things, and sort through the old.

Still it is a new beginning, and I must take it for what it is. Should be a good thing, especially to see weather that is above 50 degrees :) perhaps I shall return with a healthy glow. I hope the Westin has a damn gym and a pool...

Redefine.
Review.
Refine.
Renew.

Lots rrrrr's there.

*grin*
The 7's transport me to JFK tomorrow early afternoon. I feel like this is a very "fly by the seat of the pants" trip. I still have no idea where or when I am supposed to meet my trainer!

Nutty.

Me and my suit pack for travel in the morn. Tonight, I carouse with the ladies...give solace and ear to a friend in her new station, and brandish a glass in the the face of torture.

Blah.
hrmph.

'tis life, bitch.
Welcome... newness.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home