Sunday, March 23, 2008

Who knows what I see


I firmly believe that things are the way they are for a reason. Some reasons that are able to be explained within the the context of reality...others vastly beyond our comprehension.

Example: Two incidents of negative behavior from people that I know towards me for no apparent reason. Both occurred in the same location within a loft. Both totally unprovoked and outside of the characteristics of the people who did it.

Baffled me.
Well, pissed me off. I was tipsy but at the same time, I was VERY angry. Again, another trait of mine that doesn't come out very often.

Was it called for, or was it something that they were overcome with that made them exhibit things that were so extreme?

Who knows. It was just strange that it happened in the same location...both times.

Weird right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home