Monday, February 25, 2008

Small gold dudes

The Oscars were fun to watch last night. Truly! I was surprised about 3 awards which usually isn't the case in these shows as there is always so much hype and chit chat and indicators (thanks to several other award shows.)

Jon Stewart is unreal and should always host. He gave up his own chit chat intro time to the adorable girl from Once so she could say her thanks as she didn't have enough time when they accepted their award just moments before going to commercial. How fucking cool.



Daniel Day won a much deserved award. I still don't know if I love or hate Mr. Plainview.





"No Country for Old Men" did amazing. Cormac was in attendance...weird, but rad.

Bardem=best supporting. Sans creepy hair-do and attending with his mother just made him even fucking cooler.
"La Vie en Rose" actress looked beautiful and was notably retarded and overwhelmed when she beat out her competition...I didn't see it coming.
Tilda? Such an amazing actress...so fucking creepy! (I have been a fan though for a while...she totally has won me over with "Orlando"...)

Jenny and I started the night with a little food at the apartment and enjoying the big TV. Who knew that a portabella cap can be a filling meal with some goat cheese, pesto and sundried tomatoes?!?


Then it was popcorn and candy and B-Side. It was relaxed and slow and great :)
In bed post- pushups and situps and vitamins? 1230. Holy shit a good night's sleep. and I mean that, I SLEPT! Without being drunk...I fucking slept and slept well.

Ok. Off to work. More to come on that front later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home