Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happiness is...


Here, look at this lovely picture of the place I want to be within the next 5 months. Isn't it pretty...isn't it relaxing...now, I am going to ramble...

People are so strange sometimes. No one knows what will make them happy, all they know is what will make them sad. The unfortunate truth is that the majority of the time, it all gets jumbled up and comes out at the wrong time.

Why is it so hard to just accept reality? I am not always the best at it, but I certainly try to not pull more people into my black hole if I am having problems grappling with the infinite gravity of my situation. I also think that showcasing said issues with reality should just not happen. I try and know I should try harder not to fall into this. It's because we are social creatures and it is somewhat natural to want to melodramatic. I get it... I try hard not to do it, so it aggravates me when others do not. Self control, people...self-fucking-control.

So I leave. When I see something about to happen...I leave. When I get that weird feeling, I leave.

I just avoid drama. Lately, that is my only agenda. Some drama needs to be faced head on, but most is just white noise...making it hard for me to hear the important words and it distracts me from the focus I desperately want to have these days.

Was having a blast last night, then drama happened.
So I left.
HA.

I am also the "find the common denominator and eliminate it" type of person, so I have a hard time when other people fuck up things I like, places I like and I cannot control THEM so I must back away from things I enjoy to eliminate the drama.

SO fucking annoying. I should have just called this post "so fucking annoying".

Anyhoo...pictures call me. My camera is giving me the stink eye. I am off to shoot. Maybe later I will talk to people, if they don't tip off my annoy-a-meter. HA.

-


The chaos is just something I want to be rid of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home