Friday, February 15, 2008

Dandelions and hot water


DeTox tea is like a gift from Jehovah. Little drips of untainted purity... driving poison and evil thoughts from your body (minus those cranky preachers, potential death and, well, those finicky biblical tongue-twisters...) while making the whites of your eyes ...FUCKING WHITE AGAIN! Holy shit!

Seriously, who ever thought when your grandma told you to eat up your dandelion greens for dinner that she wasn't senile, but a freakin' holistic genius?!?! I always thought it was her way of torturing me with food... much like she did my father (who refused to eat chicken livers but she always found a way to sneak it into the gravy at family dinners... eventually making a "liver reduction" that blended seamlessly in... which for a 10 year old just sounded like something a wizard would do to you when you mistakenly called him a fairy too many times.)

I love it.

I love tea.

I have been drinking it a lot more these days, which has made my body a bit happier, I think. I need my salad and salmon diet back. I loved that, too.

Photos... photos. Need to buy those damn mats and backings.... Give these things to the people I have promised them to....

Get my images on people's walls and in their thoughts... and their guests' conversations...

Now to read in bed and fall into a sleep filled with dreams of vaqueros and beautiful prose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home