Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When your tenth drink arrives...


You probably should just smash it on the ground.

I mean, that is what I would do, probably...because I would have been blacked out since the 5th drink and had gone past the belligerent stage in my drunkenness and just decided to break shit on a rampage.

...destroying things...
things that make messes and lots of pretty little stars on the floor.

...look!
Wait-OUCH...!

AMY the STAR just BIT ME!

OK, I'm cut off.

So glad that I only had 4 beers over the course of 4 hours...
Not so glad that I had to endure a few over zealous friends on a binge.
Also not so glad that I was the only one who was honest about it, either.

Oh, yeah... and Jenna ate a raw hot dog. And spit in Andrew's beer... and sniffed his sandwich.

WOW.
This Monday ranks LOW.
Not as entertaining as I had hoped for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home