Friday, February 01, 2008

the 'lil john syndrome


It is when something happens that makes you just say "WWWWHHHHHHAAAATTTTT???"

I dropped a Pringle on a record playing at the bar tonight. It was actually quite amusing as it circled under the needle arm without hitting it...around and around.

Then Sara picked it up and ate it.

My friend was not amused. And proceeded to say she had to WASH the record because i dropped a Pringle on it for 5 seconds before Sara ate it.

I decided then that it was time for a break from the usual. Or at least what has become the usual as of late.

I think I will be going to the movies more alone.
Although I did have a good conversation this evening catching me up with someone I haven't had a real conversation with in a while...beyond the casual small talk that drives me nuts because we shouldn't be small talking... I thought we were closer friends than that..but hey...WHATTTTT???

I mean wwwhhhaaattttever, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home