Sunday, January 06, 2008

Who am I kidding - sheit.

Back to work...no changes. Still the nagging want to just be away from that place, those people. They are good people, but they need inspiration to be better than they are at the moment.

I need to think of something. Something to drive them, challenge them.

The store didn't crumble while I was gone, but it did not excel. A visit from executives showcased the floor manager's inability to have control, command the associates. Poor supervision leads to the associates bending the rules to an ever exceeding degree, continual poor supervision means that the manager is ever increasing the span of exception. Basically, the fucking fist needs to come down.

Anyway.

I sent another 10 photos off to be printed. Can't wait until they are in my hands! I also wrote and read a bit.

Advil PM and a good night's sleep helped me a bunch as well.

I'm about to head off to bed early again. Must be up at 6am to be at the store for 8am. Walk through with the VP of stores and the RM and a visual assistant.

Wish me luck.
*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home