Thursday, January 03, 2008

How is everybody?




Tonight is Apocalyptico...heading out to B-Side to take come photos for Jenna of her party. I hope there is good turnout. It is FRIGID outside. I know that might hinder the attendance.

Last night was fun. I drank about 2 beers more than I wanted to, but all in all it was a fun funkin' night.

Met Jenna and her friend Sara (from Sweden) at Satsko for dinner at about 7pm. Then headed over to the West Village to a frat bar (very bro) to see a friend's band play. They were awesome, as they always are. They had some crazy openers, though, the girl was a Jewel-esque folky singer...and her boyfriend (who opened right before Peculiar Gents) was a dread-locked guy in a wheelchair from St. Louis, who seemed like the blues was his second choice, metal being his first. It was good though, just different than the previous time I had seen them.

Steve's band is a super fun time, the songs are catchy and bluesy. He has a great fucking voice. Something that still surprises me when I hear him sing ha!

Then Jenna wanted to stop by this place Tom and Jerry's for a drink but it was too strong for me and I passed it off to Sara. Then quickly to B Side for a drink with Sara Ruthy and back to Satsko to end the night writing Haiku's with Derek, Aaron and Nick.

I was asleep by 2 but dammit, I am still tired.

No drinks tonight. I think I will cleanse a bit this week/end.

I did send a bunch of photos off to be printed yesterday which was awesome. I will be giving them away as belated presents.

I think I am over being around gossipy people though. I found that, aside from one excellent conversation, most of last night's talk was fodder.

Anyhoo...
If you are looking for something good to do tonight, swing through B Side. I will be there, having some sober fun and documenting other's drunken fun.

*smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home