Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolved


1. YO-GA. 2 times a week if possible... at least once a week, else I'm rubbish...
2. Text less and talk more. Face to face.
3. Get promoted or get a new job to be happier/healthier in life.
4. Write more... and more often.
5. Print more photos... yes, to show... but mainly to enjoy looking at :)
6. Live with passion, act with passion and speak with passion. Small talk and tongue biting be damned.

It was a long, obstacle strewn road this past year. More stressful than any before... even more than when I lived with someone who fucked with my head and my life and wound up going a bit insane at the very end. This year might have surpassed that in terms of tests and trials.

It also was the year that I made some amazing new friends, learned some things about myself that I want out of life, remembered things about myself that I had nearly forgotten about and began to think like an adult.

2008 should prove an interesting one.
I welcome it with a nap.
One must start the new year well rested, don't you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home