Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday


Oh yeah...football, couch, coffee and blanket. Pajamas ALL fucking day long.

For these things, Sundays rule.

I did work on about 20 photos, and send an email asking where some of my prints are...lost in the mail somewhere I assume.

Bed soon...rest my little head, rest up for a week of early mornings and hopefully not too many late nights.


Nick's party last night was super fun and a success....crazy night. Brooklyn is so different...but it was fun to go. The club is interesting....like a hollowed out cave....fun to dance, fun to run around like a crazy person for a night. But, Lord am I beat down today. That type of night is going to take me 2 days rest to recover from. Thanks so much, RedBull for reminding me why I fucking hate you so.

So. Tomorrow is Monday, new day new week. Maybe this week I will discover something that will bring me massive amounts of money, like a new planet or a rare coin on the street or maybe a famous person naked and drunk that I can extort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home