Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pre or Post?

My face hurts. Jaw hurts. Clenching it tight at night probably isn't helping.
Grinding away my stress.

I have been having dreams lately that I can actually remember. Strange. They involve running from something, towards something else. Observing the world, traveling ... dissecting faith and fear and love, taking up arms against the deep black that races towards me head on. They have been vivid.

I have trying to sleep more, drink less. I think it has only made me get drunker with less booze and become cranky without 10+ hours of sleep in a given night.

Lost, lost, lost.
Photos are here.
I thought I was going to have to call this place and scream for hours to get back my money.
Took them long enough.
I ordered these things on 1/2/08.
Precisely.
Long ass time.

My ear is ringing.
I wonder if they are good or bad...
The thoughts out there in the universe being thought about me at this moment.

Post inventory... pre something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home