Wednesday, January 16, 2008

....Ticker....


To recap:
this is how my night went (in order of conversation subjects):

1. work
2. grillz
3. soulmates/shitting yourself
4. Florida (the state, not the rapper Flo Rida)
5. dudes with huge cocks stretching the average sized vagina to longer than 4 inches
6. what aliens look like
7. the physics of intergalactic space travel
8. relationships
9. how cold it is outside
10. how I might go back to B Side later on...
11. inner monologue with myself regarding various issues of the day
12. food.
13. the movie I would see later on
14. the inner screaming match I had with the people in back of me at the theater who were fucking...or something like that...moaning...shifting around. Dude there were only 5 people in the damn theater...give me a freakin' break.
15. what I would say about the movie to anyone who asked. (Good, decent, not worthy of an Oscar but an interesting topic relevant to our current political state that most people are ignorant about.)
16. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home