Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Chileans have landed!


And boy is my liver already tired!

Last night was insanity....Pisco Sours kill me...like, for real.

Slept most of the day...but did end up being somewhat productive. Uploaded a bunch of new photos...they are pretty awesome... many of which I will print, I think. Maybe send them off to be poster printed tomorrow night...

Went to dinner with Danilo y Carolina at Esperanto for Valentines Day. WOW, so awesome. They are some of my favorite people in the whole world. So happy, so loving. It is always such a joy to spend time with them...they are lively, and it is infectious!

Watching LOST now.

Drinking detox tea.

I'm in my PJs on the couch and have a bunch of candles lit.

I love nights like this.

*smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home