Friday, April 11, 2008

Post Pellegrino Reflection

As I get ready to check out of my room, about to lose my internet service that I paid $9.95 for, I think that the feeling is normal. It's normal to not feel comfortable in a hotel room, it is normal to feel crazed and confused when switching jobs, its normal to be a bit muddled when you are at a stage in your life when you realize you need to re-evaluate who you are, what you have become and where you hope to eventually be.

Shit, if it was easy, everyone would embrace change without issue...

It's challenging for a reason...all good things, things that you struggle to achieve, end up meaning so much more once the hard work is done. If they don't, then you obviously did it either wrong, or it wasn't supposed to be part of you and you should continue with your introspection. Oh how Buddhist of me... :)

So, THANK you X-files for reminding me that "The Truth is Out There" some-fucking-where and that with persistence and a few uncomfortable implants (I hope I can avoid this one)...I will have an AHA! moment and find it for myself.

:)
Oh, and I would like to thank Pellegrino for it's contribution to my hydration which aided in this frame of mind this morning.

fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home