Saturday, May 30, 2009

writing and stuff


so I've been writing like a crazy person. Yay!!
Woo!
Awesome!!
So far I have 4 episodes done and ready for edits, and 3 more outlined and a bunch more waiting for creation.
Woo!
Awesome!
I am very excited, I will say. I know that it will do well... and that is an amazing feeling :)
It is harder than I thought especially as I have never written comedy before (I'm more of an introspective, brain-bender person usually) so it feels good to get it out there in a more brainless capacity... just to let all the craziness spill out without abandon! Very cathartic :)
I am also trying to nail down a date for my next opening...I'm thinking mid to late June... maybe the 22nd? Who knows...

I do know that it will be much MUCH more light-hearted. The winter show was dark and grime-y (which pretty much was the state of our union as well as the winter frame of mind here in NYC. We are bitchy folk during the cold months... must steel ourselves against the cold) so I will be pleased to just brighten the place up for the summer. Florals, macros of weird shit. You know, my style.

I have also recently found myself to be unemployed! Yay! (stay positive, stay positive, stay positive!)

All the more time to be exploring the city, being creative as well as to get my shit back in proper order.

:)

I promised myself to use the blog more. So now, I have all the time in the world (or at least in the summer) to do so!

Fuck-a-doodle-doo.

Oh, and also I will be seeing as many movies as is possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home