Friday, July 27, 2007

Who's chasing me in that SUV?


Some dumb rich bitch, that's who.
I am venting on this topic but ONCE.


I mean how? HOW? How is it humanly possible to be THAT retarded AND rich. The arrogance. No wonder most people have just given up. Screw supporting her movies. WHY? She just sells herself to gossip mags and photogs and will still make crazy money? Why would designers ever want her as their spokesperson? I just don't get it.

For years we have been entranced by these spectacles. For years, we have , as children, dreamed of stardom...personally, I would take anonymity and some money over stardom in its present form. There are precious few who can handle its lures and traps. Thank the lord they are there though, because it would barely stand to reason that the profession could survive if everyone was like HER.

I personally hope that people boycott her new movie. Stop the insanity and send her a message that will really hurt her into cleaning up.

WE DON'T CARE. YOU'VE PROVED YOURSELF UNWORTHY OF HELP. FIGURE OUT LIFE ON YOUR OWN, like the rest of us...JESUS!

Just Say No to Celebrities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home