Thursday, November 01, 2007

Flashpoints

I am off work today. This is what I plan to do:

-read my book (which is one reason that I have lately to revel in the brilliance of certain sentient beings)

-clean my room (as it is a sty...)

-pay my rent (self fucking explanatory)

-buy new deodorant (I have come to the conclusion with the advent of "prescription strength" deodorants in the consumer market, regular deodorants have altered their formulation to make anyone who uses them stink. How can these people even sleep at night?)

-buy conventional bar of soap (my fancy ones are too fancy and get used outside of their specialized purpose, it has lessened their effect)

-shoot some photos with my telephoto lens (so I can feel intrusive and get some pleasure out of the day)

-work some photos (duh)

-watch a movie

-take a walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home