Friday, April 20, 2007

Trips have been scheduled

Ahhhh mini vacations are the BEST! I am excited to be heading somewhere I have never been to yet: Portland, Oregon. Nick has been through there I think twice on tour and says that it is such a cool place. We will have a place to stay (a friend's house) and might head up to Seattle for a few days out of the trip to see some sights and explore a bit.

Previously, my west coast exploration has been limited to LA (yes, Los Angeles...like a different planet) and I am excited to visit the Northwest coastline! Mountains and artist communities, I only hope the weather is good :)

I hope to get to Mexico again soon, as well....perhaps later on this year!

Working on my book....must get back..trying to regiment myself into a routine (it seems to be settling in...that I need to use my time off working on this project...it makes the time go by quickly and also leaves me feeling like I have accomplished so much more in a day than previously!)

Til tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home