Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The return of the rant


It has been a while since I have spat forth some little snippets for the internet. I will be honest it has been a ravaging few weeks. New job....promoted to the flagship store, bosses leaving unexpectedly... turmoil and uncertainty at work have a tendancy to drain you mentally, emotionally and creatively so I apologize. I have been rude and distant. forgive me.

Now that the niceties are out of the fucking way...


haha
My photo opening has been postponed but now I have another fun little 'ole projecto - a book!

Writing and photos, this book will help squelch the need to throw myself into something that I can control while also being creative.

My life for the past month or so has been anything but something that I have been able to control. With work in flux and up in the air, with having the openeing cancelled after it was scheduled, with nick overseas and working so hard that I worry he is slowly beating his own body down...things have been very much outside of conventional controls.

But this book promises to be fun, challenging as well as a means to get my photography out there.

So YAY!
HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home