Monday, January 22, 2007

so sorry so late :(


I sit here, staring at the screen...PISSED the fuck off.

seriously...where is the committment? where is the honesty? Where the FUCK is the love?

These questions I ask of myself...angry and distraught that I have let so many days pass without posting...(not that there is an avid following of my blog, or a following at all...but more of a personal "let down" seeing as how I can dismiss documenting these days that pass with no regard or vengeance.

FUCK THAT.

I wonder why I even have a creative vein.....wonder if it is me just telling me that I am creative and that is why noone understands me. Maybe its because I am just a wierd fucking person. Maybe its because I am just fucking different in a bad way. its not romantic...not mysterious...not intriguing....

just BE

shit


I need to find something.... and at the moment I have no idea what that something is....

I am not your average dis-enchanted youth....much MUCH too old for that shit

I am just dis-"ed" hahahhaha...retarded is more like it...but "dissed" I will take on , I guess

Just needing the slap in the face to wake me up

needing the city to fuck me over
needing the emotion to take ahold
needing the time to make it happen
needing the muse to rattle my bones


i need way to fucking much

what i need to do is figure out why i need yet cannot provide.

-c

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I need to figure out how to order Mexican food in this town and actually be delivered by a Mexican. Seriously, my people deliver EVERYTHING else but our own food. It's odd.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, Great page. Added it to my favorites. Although I don't miss the white precipitation in the end of our 365 day cycle.


-Lirchenstein

1:41 PM  
Blogger iAmCarrieMiller said...

hahahaha mateo, seriously...your family needs to get another job? please....everyone in the city knows the best mexican food is made by puerto ricans and the chinese!

and Lirch? so glad to hear from you! Hope all is well and I think Nick and I will be heading back for a visit to the Louis soon!

tell the rest of the fools I say hello!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are incredibly creative in the way you move, write, speak, and think. If only you truly knew the amzing gifts you hone.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home