Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The day after..the day after



Well, I have survived the holiday season....with the help of several items that I will now list:
1. Airborne...
2. Amstel Light
3.Sara at B-Side and her lovely "friend" discount on my tabs...
4. a good bed
5. Netflix
6.Pinot grigio
7. Kimchi dumplings
8. Ramen noodles with carrots, peas, corn and mushrooms added
9. soy lattes from 9th Street espresso...
10. the dream of normalcy not being too far off...

without the above, I would have cracked for sure....thank you, above items/people...you made me a complete person who could have a conversation with tourists for the past 2.5 weeks without smacking them in the face, or screaming at their idiotic behaviors while at work. GRA-SI-ASSS

Now, on a more personal note, Nick is home and we can hang....nice nice... still a few people I feel I haven't seen in a while or spent any time with....

Still have to give out a few presents....

still have to use 6 paid days off before the end of February....
where to go where to go....

...this looks inviting, EH?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come Home Carrie-Lirch

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home