Monday, November 20, 2006

Technically speaking-

.........its the start of a new fucking week, right? I mean, it is 1:10am....MONDAY...so I get to bitch about "last" week. THAT WEEK SUCKED. I have petty bullshit politics being played out within my company (shit I don't usually stand for, i mean , i have left companies for less....i don't like adolescent bullshit "oh, time for me to cover my ass" stuff to clog my daily routine...so) Usually I speak my mind, get results and tell the rest of the world to "hold the fuck ON whilst I get my groove on" but now....going into the holidays....I am amazed and the wave of shit that is hitting the fan.

I have fallen asleep with the aide of white wine every night but one....... god, this holiday season is going to suck...not only lonely...but stressed from work? jesus......I should just stock the fridge with pinot grigio now...

I havent had a worse week since I was promoted. And it isnt' like someone is telling me straight to my face what the problem is...they are saying its all "fine" then going back to the corporate cubicle and typing 2 emails to various VPs about how fucked up it is. I have issues with this....call me crazy, but what happened to being a straight shooter? You know, being honest in the workplace? Fuck that.....I calls 'em like i sees 'em.......and something is WAY rotten here.....

Just venting....

ok
tomorrow will be a cohesive thought.....with resolution and everything! I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home