Wednesday, November 08, 2006

vacationVacation


Herro...
I have been working my ass off again..but good news: I am taking some time off! Yes, in a world where people work themselves to death, I have recognized the need for me to take a motherfucking "breather".

Should be quite boring, though....my intentions are to spend some QT with nick before he heads back out on the road again this upcoming Sunday. That and work photos...and try to find my muse again. Frickin thing always is getting misplaced.

I think that because my room is disheveled, that my life is disheveled. Is that insane? Maybe I am just losing it...not surprising....

So cleaning, photography and nick time are my vacation plans....Not trying to over-extend myself...ha. Catch up on rest and get my shit in order. Should be painless and easy, right? Good lord, I hope so...

Anyway...I have been working on photos again and have seemed to find a theme that makes me excited about taking them again: Dissecting my personality through photos... Narcissistic at best, self destructive at worst...but fuck it, right?

Nick is DJing tonight, should be fun....get the dance/drink/party on...... hope to see some interesting people and witness some interesting events tonight. Might even get lucky *grin*

Cheers, and no more republican majority should be reason for you ALL to go out and party toinight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home