Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bring on the RedStripe!


tiny picture..... big fun

Tomorrow Nick and I fly out for our vacation! I can't believe that we have never done anything like this before now.....Strange huh? Workaholics we are....well there is a first time for everything. First "real" vacation together...out of the country together, on a tropical beach together....WOW so stoked!

I will probably come back a pot smoking dub-head but I guess things could be worse, right? I could be addicted to crack...or have extensions or something...

I am so ready for some time off, too.... Work has been tiring (as per the norm) but we are finally coming over the hump of craziness that has been the past 2 weeks. We are organizing better, focusing on meeting our goals better and coaching our team better...hence...mo' money MO MONEY-

We are trying to figure out where else we can go on the island for fun...Montego Bay is tourist hell but we will see if there is some dope shit.....Kingston is where we wanna go to just peep it out and hear some real dubtronics but we would have a long long travel to get there and would have to know exactly where to go since it is pretty crazy in some areas....we whitey's you know....we gets good money on the black market....I KID! I KID!

Anyway...off to read more in my Lonely Planet book....

Flight at 7 AM
on the beach by 4pm.
Praise Jesus for paid vacations....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home