Friday, July 14, 2006

WOW am I surrounded by retards...



MOST OF THE TIME! I just realized this between dinner last night and dinner today!

It is just mind blowing, isn't it? Where the hell do these people come from? Who raised them? and good lord, how do they survive?

Fucked if I know.
(let me just preface that none, i repeat NONE of these people were me...)

Who smudges ashes on a stranger's face in a bar for laughs? Idiots...
Who keeps their sunglasses on when talking to their boss? Stupid people....
Who gets plastered the moment they arrive at a company function? the "Special" ones...
Who pounds 4 martinis, gets another drink at dinner then starts her own bartab at a business dinner..all while sitting next to her boss and invading all his private space? yeah, you guessed it...A RETARD with no social or professional skills..

I just don't get it....how they make it through their days without spontaneously combusting or walking into traffic...

So wierd..
Wasn't natural selection supposed to take care of this very situation, right?

Fucked if I know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home