Saturday, August 05, 2006

I miss me...how have I been?


*sigh*
*sips Magic Hat pint* (pointing at the slice of orange floating within the cup)

Yeah, I am a classy broad.


Finally I have a moment to write something. I feel like I have been either at work or sleeping for the last 4 weeks. Which, basically, I have. For the last 4 weeks or so, I have worked 55+ hours a week. Surprisingly, my body has become used to it. What makes me unhappy is that .... my body has gotten used to it.

HA!

The job is good, but it is sucking the time and energy out of me which I previously used to work on photos and writing or reading or other hobbies. I will be trying to juggle personal with professional better in the future.

Nick is home until the 15th ...so I am happy. Tomorrow we are going to see Spankrock! FUCK YEAH! I can't wait!!!!

Tonight and tomorrow I am cleaning, photo-processing and chilling....I CAN'T WAIT TO SLEEP IN!!!!

Can't wait for some semblance of normalcy at work...
Can't wait to see Spankrock...
Can't wait to finish this beer...
....*sips*

mmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home