Tuesday, March 06, 2007

©Pardoname?


This is an update for all of you who are rapt with anticipation on the events unfolding in my life here in New York.

Yes, I am now at the SOHO store as the "head bitch in charge" so I am working feverishly to keep my upward momentum going in this great company that I have been lucky enough to find.

There will be NO photo exhibit in March. The spot and funding of my show has fallen through.. THIS IS NOT TO SAY IT IS NOT STILL ON THE AGENDA for this year. Just now I need more time to save up the skrilla to do it the way I want to!

The exciting news is that a project that came to me through a good friend (sara you crazy bitch, you!) has taken my spare time by storm. Sara and I are doomed to success with this thing and I cant wait to share more details about it with you all!

Soon enough you will be getting invitations to see if you would like to be involved! TRUST ME you wont want to pass this up!

Anyhoo.....
I have been spending time missing nick and throwing myself into marathon work/drink sessions in his absence.
I am trying to balance this city life with the life my families live and without the experience of living in New York, I have found it so hard to express how time consuming EVERYTHING about this city is to those who have much more free time. So I do my fair share of "sorry I havent called" and "sorry I havent had time to visit or write" , and I am sure that the expressions have now lost some of their meaning due to the frequency of their use.

I try to keep in touch with my friends who are near and far, but so much has happened this year. Most have begun exciting new paths for themselves and now have less time to share with me. Some have gone off on journeys so obscre that words havent been spoken for many months, and leave me sitting...imagining different scenarios...different, exciting escapades that keep me entertained in their absence. Others still have gotten married, started families and embraced the traditional routine of human exsistance and send me notes of gratitude and utter happiness in the simplicity that can be had in it.

It feels like it should be rare to have such a fantastic motley crew of friends and family like I have.... its fucking FANTASTIC!
:)

haha
enough verbose blabbering.

OK...so you know what the hell I am up to!

Now dont' be strangers...
Ya'herd?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home