Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beckham, watch OUT. L.A. will be my bitch...


So Monday I fly out to LA. Yeehaw. Not that LA is the best place in the world or anything...just i will be in Santa Monica, in a dope hotel, on the beach, FOR FREE.

Granted, I will have to do work. This is a work related trip. But they wine and they dine and they pay for our hotel and flight...so I should just go with it and love it for what it is...a good break from the grind of NYC and a break from this god awful humid heat on the east coast!

Im staying at the Viceroy and i think it will be a good conference. I like a lot of the managers and I like the Pres and the VP.

The only thing that sucks about this is that Nick leaves the day I return. He leaves for a month and a half. Sucky.

Ick Ick sucky.

I am a freshly dyed dark brunette, slightly tan, with a new black bikini.

I will attempt to take LA with a grain of salt, a vegan meal and a pom martini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home