Sunday, September 02, 2007

Becks, Kombucha and 50mm's


David Beckham? I was in LA and broke his knee. Told you so...

Kombucha is the best tea in the world and anyone who says otherwise is a shrunken withering soul with no care for their longevity or wellbeing. Not being rude or anything, its just the best drink ever if you want to tke care of yourself and your body. If you don't want to do that then by all means, continue drinking your diet pepsi.

The 50mm lens at the moment is my favorite lens in my arsenal. It is warm, detailed and has a fucking amazingly shallow depth of field. I have just rejuvinated my drive to take new photos....and am trying to work through some new ideas...

check my site
Here YO

Nick is on his way with the band to LA. We missed each other by about 30 minutes at the house.....he was picked up by the van at 8am, I was dropped by my cab from the airport at about 830am.

:(

Well, we will just have to look forward to some great times in a few weeks when we can spend time together again...and not waste it...

life's too short, right?
I want to travel and love and smile and laugh and be retarded with my boo till we are both too old to stand without a walker!

'nuff for now....time to get some rest...
yoga stretches in the morning
*wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home