Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blue Nails, Good Cry

The night went as follows:
1. Walk home
2. green tea, brownie
3. intense hour+ yoga workout with an instructor that dropped the F bomb multiple times
4. vegan chicken crepe
5. Double Chocolate Stout, 1/2 brownie
6. Nails become painted blue
7. The Notebook is watched
8. I cry as I do when watching movies. Its the music/score, I swear... that or I am a blubbering wuss. Well, maybe both.
9. Take hippie vitamins
10. drink tea
11. set alarm on annoyingly loud alarm clock which is probably leaking radiation into the right side of my head while I sleep as I have it next to my pillow
12. Fall into slumber, hoping that I can help be a good friend for someone who is not in a good place right now, thinking of the movie, thinking of my breathing... hearing the instructor telling me to keep my legs up..."it's legs up time" and wondering if tomorrow will go quickly... speeding me towards a day of rest and a day for me.

Goodnight.
The complications of the days weigh heavy on a brain.
Man, do I need a shower in the morning.
Fuck- yoga makes you sweat like a whore in church.
Oh yeah, saw John Mayer today in Starbucks. We may have had a moment. Don't quite know as it was one of those eye mutual eye contacts that is a bit intrusive leaving you feeling a bit weird afterward. Know what I mean? But dude is TALL. Odd, right?

'Til tomorrow, when I hope to write something more substantive... something of note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home