Sunday, November 18, 2007

public frustration.



I sit. I watch. I observe.

Watching, sitting, observing...I was annoyed. I had no good reason to be. I have been that person many times in my life. I just couldnt be there any more. I couldnt witness....add to the scene.

I got up to leave...slipped into my trench and picked up my things...uttered my goodbyes, then a cacaphony of "WHERE ARE YOU GOINGS" came up...like I hadn't already explained my intentions.

Everything has changed, I thought.

I again, through my second wave of farewells, swallowed down the words, the thoughts, the reactions....

Conscience and sense of right have no place in businesses as these.

People are of no meaning. They have no substance. They have lost it in the jelly lining the whiskey bottle and the sludge lining the glass. There is no more. There are shells...hollow beings, bent on one purpose....bent on the irradication of some concept known only unto them.

I leave. I leave and think...I can't stop thinking.
Why doesnt it make sense? Why doesnt the equation resolve itself under my pen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home