Thursday, December 06, 2007

Day after, reflection imminent


So it was a blast. A total blast!
Everyone got very drunk, everyone danced like it was a competition, and most people left a better being than they came in as. Some left a bit stumbly, but that is a condition that is reversible with lots of sleep and hydration. HA

Lets see, most people came out and it was great to just hang and smile and laugh without care. A few notables were missing, but I cannot bend reality or wills, so I can just say...you missed a damn fun party. :)

Champagne, bottles of Kettle One, beers, shots of Jameson? While I stayed safe with the champagne and vodka, others weren't so lucky...I was the wall holding up Rick, Nick was ill all day today and I somehow am fine. The cigarettes tho that were lit up in that damn basement sucked. Period. I hate them. They make me feel like absolute shit the next day. I have been coughing all day which totally sucks. And it is definitely because I had to breathe that shit for an hour.

Jeez.
Dr. Jeez...hahahah wow. another good story.

Just made cookies. Ate Kimchi Dumplings for dinner and am having a Lemon tea. About to go to bed. Must be up at 630am. Nick is djing, and feeling like shit...poor boo. Not cool.

Ok.
Here I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home