Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Party tonight: 205 Chrystie

Time to shake it and wiggle.

Getting ready to head out the door to the party at 205 Bar tonight. A fun night shall be had by all (I hope....fuck.)

So far it seems like a massive turnout, lots of people in the house...its a big night (not just my birthday but also the party for the magazine that did a write up about crew shit ...so it seems like tons of people will be out to just celebrate. And I am the lucky girl who gets to bandwagon this shit!

Skills at planning a party? That's right. Me.
HA.
Actually it was all a front by Nick and some other fools to get the space and its going down for my bday. Yeeeeah. Ride that shit.

Hope to not be too hungover tomorrow.
Drinking alot of water now.
HA.
I am retarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home