Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I went and had my hair did

So I was fortunate enough to have my friend Jen call me on Monday when her hair model cancelled on her! Yippee! That means kick ass color at a kick ass salon :)

Who is a happy girl? Moi...

I haven't had any pics taken of it yet, but perhaps this will spurn a random self-shoot soon so you can see it. It's been a while since I have had multiple colors in my hair, so it is pretty rad to have streaks and tips and all sorts of crazy shit going on up there!

In honor of this I thought I would remember what it was like to be blonde, which really was only about a year and a half ago, I guess...

:)

Will be printing off 4 scripts for notes on Friday and just finished off two photo projects.

Trying to be productive is harder than anticipated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home