Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sicky Sickface....oh yeah, and I dont feel good either


I wont even go into how many ways of wrong Britney's routine was on Sunday, but wow, did y'all see how upset or hungover she was leaving Vegas to head back to Cali? All the signs of reality punching you in the face, I guess...

See most normal people call that a "post bender depression". We wake up, immediately proclaim that we will never EVER party that hard EVER again, and work our ass of over the next few hours calling everyone we pissed off, insulted, hit on or disappointed during the previous blurry span of time and BEGGING for their forgiveness. It usually involves deciding to join a gym, a rugged juice cleanse from a holistic store, and sometimes even a boost in productivity at work.

Ahh, Britney... I can say this one thing, the bottom isn't nearly as colossally catastrophic for us non-famous people...it actually happens every weekend to more than half of the people just here in NYC! Yes!

Please fix it...do the right thing...and fix it. That's all I can say.

And btw, I feel like shit. It started Sunday and wont stop...Im sitting here sipping tomato soup and drinking tea at the same time....in an effort to thwart whatever is growing in my sinus cavities...ICK...the worst part is I have a little annoying cough and I sneeze...like every second (so the soup thing gets to be more like Russian roulette!)

Hope to feel better soon...I guess I can use this as my "cleanse" hmm dont think I qualify for either of the other identifiables stating that I am past the point of no return, though...WHEW! I was worried Brit's shit was contagious and thats why this started after I watched MTV...fuckers

Maybe MTV is just a vessel infecting people blindly with what they think is good but really makes them sick - WAIT-

FUCKKKKKKK..
Mtv made me sick...and I should have seen it coming.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home