Thursday, October 11, 2007

Books rule


I just had to drop a quick post shouting out this new book that I just started to read.
I think everyone would love it.

It takes you back, makes you happy you aren't back there at age 11-15, and then makes you realize that a whole hell of alot of the emotions that you struggled with back then are still with you now (just cleverly masked behind the comfortable routine of an adult life.)

I read one short story waiting for the train and by God, I felt like I was back there, in the 5th grade....overcome, and then angry as I wiped the teary grin off my face with the sleeve of my hoodie.

Please.
This book is fantastic.
Escape back to the time that you tried to forget about, but made you who you are now.

How refreshing....short films and short stories are now some of my favorite things (other than good wine, cheese and sex...oh yeah, and music too....)

This book is available at all bookstores nationwide.
Great collection and vivid memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home