Friday, October 12, 2007

Finding my feet...somewhere


I walk.
Somehow, I arrive somewhere.
Have you ever had the notion that you are on autopilot? I do...I do all the fucking time.

Somedays I lift my eyes and realize that I can't remember getting here.

Somedays I just keep them pointed at the floor...silently imagining a different environment that consumes me...and deludes me through another day.

I recently have found my feet.
Yes, I know it sounds strange.

But there they are....there *points down*
See?

I realize it is long in coming, but there they fucking are!
And I can control them.
I can set the pace.
I can trot or stop.

Fuck auto-pilot.
Sorry for my crude words and crass attitude.
But yes, who CARES if I fall into the lines of marching autobots...not I.

Where can my feet take me?
Can they get me to the spot in my mind's eye that makes me exhale with sublime satisfaction...the sigh that only comes from the notion of utopia?

Perhaps.
I think first I should take a step..outside the common line.

fucking autobots.
*points*
MY feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home