Thursday, October 11, 2007

Movies? Check it-

Here are a few on my list that I recommend...
(I have had a recent resurgence of theater addiction...much to my inner child's glee)
Popcorn, candy...
Now I remember why movies in the theater are so much fun!
So, here...a few worth checking out:


This movie is fantastic. In the same vein as most other Wes Anderson movies, it is witty, comical and every shot in this movie is flawless.


Eastern Promises was not as deep as I had hoped, and the story was a mite lacking for what I expected...but it was a good movie to see in the theater. Vigo is amazing. Naked Vigo fight scenes? Blades? Assassins? Tattoos? I mean, those are a few of my favorite things... HA!



Now this movie had bite. I love legal "thrillers" and I was pleasantly surprised that this didnt really fit the major motion picture "legal thriller" profile. It was stinted, scattered...with some of the best acting I have seen in the theater in a while. Please see this...


This is a movie that I am going to see tomorrow night I think. It comes recommended from a movie buddy and I have to say, I am intrigued...because the reviews so far are excellent. And Brad? I mean, c'mon.


More to come. Isn't great to rediscover something that you loved to do? Although it is SUPER expensive to see movies in the theaters here in NYC, it is worth it, when you realize its cheaper than having 2 beers. HA!

*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home