Sunday, October 14, 2007

wow.







Just finished working on some photos.
Man, I love photography.
Its fantastic to have such an interpretive medium to express my ideas and thoughts through.
I would say that it is unique, but it is really just like an artist working on canvas or paper or a musician letting their hands and voice tempt your psyche.

I guess it is all interpretive.
Its a way for me to show my feelings, through flat surfaces. Looking glass into my brain, seeing what I see when looking at certain things; trying so hard to convey depth and force instinctual reaction with one image.

So challenging.
I do like it.
It gives me focus.
Writing has been helping, but lately I have just been so consumed. Work, life, relationships, friendships...

These last 2 months have been me trying to focus on doing things differently. Not being so routine based. Trying new things, being more social and doing more than just heading to the bar. And for the most part, it has worked!

So I dive into my photography with the same mindset.
Change, approach different topics, steer away from what you are comfortable doing...make it new, make it exciting for you again....

...and hopefully it works!

Keep checking my photo site. I upload at least once a week.

Ok, now back to fixing my iMac's internet disconnectivity.
For such a pretty, big, expensive and groundbreaking thing, it sure sucks at keeping my internet connection.
(as I type this on my laptop....jeeez)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home